Monday, September 19, 2011

Disneyland

We surprised Breann and Sam and took them to Disneyland! We had a blast!!! Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip. We left Molly and Simon home. Thank you Grandma's and Grandpa's, Rachel, Helene, and Danae for babysitting!

Newport Beach
They were so excited to see the Ocean for their first time!
But bummed we didn't see any whales, sharks, or dolphins.


Breann found 3 hermit crabs.


They were pretty excited when we told them we were going to Disneyland!












Sam did NOT like Splash Mountain, as you can see!









Tower of Terror - too scary for little ones, we felt bad!




















The Parade!


We wore Sam out!


We had to bring this cute turtle (Squirt) home for Simon.


Huntington Beach





Our $8 ice cream cone from the Sugar Factory on the Strip in Las Vegas…


Water Show at the Bellagio


Sam was thrilled to see this picture when he woke up the next morning;
he is a big fan and missed playing the Wii while we were gone!


5 comments:

Vickie said...

Laura! This looks like it was such a fun trip! You guys are awesome parents for taking them! I really hope I can do something like this for my kids too. I loved seeing their expressions...I can tell they had the time of their life!

HiccupMeL said...

Hey Laura! What cute pictures - I agree with Vickie. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love love love Disneyland pics with kids who are so EXCITED to be in Disneyland!

Kelli said...

So cute. It doesn't look too busy in the pictures. It makes me want to go!!

Faith 'n Family said...

Way FUN! It looks like they had a great time :)

Jill and Jett said...

I happened to stumble upon your blog :) I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute!! Hope to see you guys soon!