Sunday, March 13, 2011

I just learned how to post on our blog. It's about time! I can't promise I will be faithful, but I'll try. There is a video at the bottom of this post that Matt put together for me as a Christmas gift. It is precious. We absolutely loved having a Christmas Baby. Simon has been such a joy! The kids love him so much, as see you can see from the pictures. These are just a few of our favorites from January and February 2011.



Simon has found his thumb and is sleeping through the night - hooray!


2 months old




Super Bowl Sunday - learning how to palm a baseball with Uncle Rick


Sam still loves to have Simon in his bed and Simon thinks
 it is pretty funny when Sam falls asleep before him




One of our favorite shots - Breann took this picture






Skiing at Snowbird


Sam LOVES to have Simon in bed with him


Molly and Simon playing Chutes & Ladders


Blessing January 2, 2011


Our best Christmas gift

No comments: